El pasado evento UFC 141 se ofreció en Xbox Live a través de la aplicación que se encuentra ya disponible. Pero por unos problemas que ocurrieron antes de que diera comienzo no se pudo ver el evento.
Xbox Support ofreció sus disculpas a través de su cuenta oficial en Twitter y les informo que si ustedes se registraron para ver el evento, verifiquen su email.
Xbox Live Team está enviando un email pidiendo disculpas y están incluyendo un código para 1 mes gratis de Xbox Live Gold además de tener totalmente gratis el próximo UFC 142.
El email es parecido a:
You’re receiving this note because you were one of the many fans who registered to experience UFC 141 on Xbox LIVE.
First and foremost, please allow us to apologize for the technical issues that impacted your access to UFC 141 on Xbox LIVE. We remain committed to providing you with the quality experience you expect, therefore we completed a thorough investigation into the issues that prevented you from enjoying UFC 141 on Xbox LIVE, and we’re confident that we’ve addressed the problems.
We’d love it if you’d give us a second chance, and we’d like to offer you another opportunity to experience UFC on Xbox LIVE free of charge with UFC RIO: Aldo vs. Mendes on January 14th, 2012. Instructions on how to access UFC RIO on Xbox LIVE are outlined below. In addition, we’re providing all those impacted by the UFC 141 technical issues with one month of free Xbox LIVE Gold membership*. See redemption code and instructions below.
As we continue to polish and refine the application, new functionality and features will be released. In the meantime, we believe we’re building the most compelling, interactive way to experience the fun and excitement of UFC in your living room, and now it is our job to prove it to you.
Thank you for being a valued Xbox LIVE member.
The Xbox LIVE Team
How to Access UFC RIO on Xbox LIVE
1. Navigate to the UFC on Xbox LIVE app through the Apps Hub or Video Hub in the Xbox LIVE Dashboard. Select the UFC app tile and press A.
2. From the app main page, select the UFC RIO: Aldo vs. Mendes event tile. It is the large, upper-leftmost tile. Press A. Note: It is designated as “Not available for purchase,” but this will not apply to those previewing the event by invitation.
3. Select HD or SD viewing option and press A. If HD is selected, a speed test will run and confirm your option.
4. Following HD/SD selection, the purchase confirmation blade will appear. The event price will display as $0.00. Select “Confirm Purchase” and press A.
5. An option to share your participation in UFC RIO: Aldo vs. Mendes on Xbox LIVE with your Facebook friends will be displayed. Select “Share” or “Skip” and press A.
6. To watch the event, select the UFC RIO: Aldo vs. Mendes event tile from the main page. You may watch the event live beginning at 7pm PST on January 14th, 2012, and it will also be available for unlimited replay 24 hours after the start time. If purchasing the event after the official start time of 7pm PST, you will still have 24 hours in which to utilize unlimited replay.
How to Redeem One Free Month of Xbox LIVE Gold Membership
Please accept this code for one free month of Xbox LIVE Gold membership with our apologies**.
Vía: La Chica Gamer.com